Based on watches worn across the country by police officers, soldiers and S.W.A.T. team members, the Wilson Combat Field Diver is a formidable timepiece for any professional user, adventurer or sportsman. The Field Diver represents a traditional, military styled watch with a near-indestructible build and will look great on your wrist in town or on the range. The 39mm case size is a good compromise for everyday wear.
Produced by Bernhardt of High Point, North Carolina exclusively for Wilson Combat, the Field Diver features a precision quartz movement by RONDA of Switzerland. RONDA movements keep excellent time and offer shock protection against the heaviest of concussions. The movement is housed in a rugged black PVD coated 316 stainless steel case with a sapphire crystal that is impervious to scratches. The case-back and crown both screw down, ensuring a 200 Meter water resistant rating. A steel diver’s bezel allows for 60-minute timing intervals, whether you’re below the water-line, timing a workout or just keeping track of your range session.
- Swiss Quartz Movement made by RONDA
- Shock Protection
- Housed in 39mm, 316-Stainless steel case with black PVD coating
- Sapphire Crystal is Impervious to Scratches
- Date window
- Water resistant to 200 Meters
- Steel Bezel Allows for 60 Minute Timing Intervals
- Black PVD coated Stainless Steel bracelet
- Two Year Warranty serviced by Bernhardt of North Carolina